A forever Family

Monday, July 7, 2008

Time for number two

FINALLY A POST.

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted anything. We just wanted to let everyone know that we are going to have baby number two. We are so excited. For all of you who don't know, last time we tried to get pregnant it took us almost a year. You see I have a problems with cysts growing on my ovaries that makes it very hard to get pregnant. We were very lucky this time. It only took us 4 months so I guess you can say all the prayers I said were answered. I am so grateful for this wonderful chance to bring a special little spirit into this world. There is nothing more rewarding then having children. Kali is very excited to have a little baby sister or brother. She loves little kids and I can't wait to see how cute she is with the little baby when it comes. The due date is Feb 12 2009.

18 comments:

Foust Family said...

Congrats! Kali will be a very good big sister! I can't wait to see how cute she is with a baby, either! Enjoy the pregnancy!!! Thanks for letting us veg with you guys on the 4th, it was sure fun!

Unknown said...

That is sooo exciting! Congratulations!

Eric and Jenny said...

Congratulations! That is so great. I sometimes wonder if the first ones just take longer. We had the same thing happen. Lance took almost a year of trying and Luke was right away. Go figure. I am so happy for you, that is wonderful!

JoDee said...

Congrats to you guys! Super exciting and happy it worked faster this time around.

Browns said...

Congratulations!

Sherri said...

WOW!!! COOL!!!! I am so happy for you!!!! Cysts are part of the reason that I could never get pregnant. You are lucky!!!!

Keep us posted on Ryan's surgery!!!

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

Congrats! That is my number 2's birthday.

twede said...

Yahoo!!! We are so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks! Yahoo, Again!

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

Congrats to your family! Number two is so fun. We were just looking at pictures when our family was just two and it was such a good time. Love it. Congrats again and I hope that you are feeling well.

Kristen said...

Yeah! Congrats! You'll have to let us know if you find out what you're having. I'm really glad you were able to get pregnant again. That's never fun dealing with stuff like that. I'm excited for you guys! Keep us posted!

Turbo said...

Better be a boy!

Kris said...

That's wonderulf news! Congratulations!

AshlieM said...

I am so excited for you! I think that I already told you that Ty's due date was on Feb 12th! It will be so fun to see Kali interact with a brother or sister

Jenny said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I can't believe how we live next door and this is how I find out your prego!! I am so happy for you.

nicole said...

Congratulations! You're going to love having 2! You have a cute blog! I'll have to visit often. Keep us posted on your progress!

Unknown said...

I know I am a little late on the comment board but Congrats! That is awesome.

Lawon said...

Congrats! You are both so good with kids! A child born into your family is very lucky to have you!

The Steele family said...

Thanks everyone for everything