A forever Family

Friday, August 15, 2008

No bad toy

O K so this is a little toy that Kali has. The top has come off but I still let her play with it. Well the last 4 or 5 times she has seen it, she has started to cry. Not a little cry! It starts with her lips shaking, then drops down to the puppy dog lip, and then it goes to a full out crying on moms shoulder for like 10 minuets (uncontrollably) . It is so sad! Poor Kali hates that toy. I just can't help but laugh. Well today, I decided to put the phone in the trash. So bye bye bad toy.

6 comments:

Erika said...

Wow! I wonder why she hates it so much?! Poor thing!

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

That is so funny!

Nicole said...

My little sister has a little talking puppy that scares the heck out of Taylor. It's so sad, but kinda funny at the same time. You can come over anytime and I'll show you how to make the pacifier holders.

Jenny said...

That toy must be posesed

John and Sherri said...

Hello Steeles,
I'm glad you found us. It's fun to keep up with everyones families! Cute blog. Tell you dad hi from us!

nicole said...

How funny! Hey, at least she knows what she likes and doesn't like! Thanks for sharing :)