A forever Family

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

3 posts in one



This is before pictures for the post below. she how happier she looks in the second set of pictures.


Kali sure does love her little Brooklyn. She has never liked that hate until I told her Brooklyn and her would be twins if she put it on. She did not take it off all day. Last night as I was putting Kali to bed Brooklyn got the hick ups. Kali started laughing so hard I could not help but join in it was so funny. Kali always keeps us laughing. This is Brooklyn at 2 weeks time fly's so fast. She now weighs 6 pounds 2 oz.


This is Kali's new favorite place to hid. She will get in and count to ten then she will say come find me. All you can see is her little head sticking out of the top it is so cute



This is how Kali Jade eats her chips and crackers. She licks off all the stuff on top then puts them back into the bag don't worry I take them out. This is what her face looks like after she is done.

9 comments:

Dennis and Calena said...

That is funny about the chips! Those hats are adorable too!!!

Steph said...

Cute hats! I still need to get those bows from you... someday. :)

Foust Family said...

Cute pictures! Love the "twins" and Kali's new hiding place!! Hope things are going well.

Kristen said...

What a good little big sister :). She'll be such a good helper, and I'm sure they'll just be the best of friends :).

Michelle said...

I love the first picture of Kali with her little frowny face, how cute! What cute girls, they are lucky to have eachother as sisters.

Prescott Family said...

I am so happy for you guys. Are you getting settled in ok? That must have been alot of work moving and a new baby. What cute pictures. I am glad Kali like being a big sister.

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

Cute kids!
Hey I was talking with Yulese and we are trying to see if we could get together. would you be interested? Email me at sirihenderson@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

What cute girls you have and what cute hats they have on! How's the new place?

The Jacksons said...

That is such a littlt kristyn.