A forever Family

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Crazy Hair day

As a mom of two sometimes things are a little crazy. The other day I did not get to Kali's Hair it was just one of those days. Kali did not care but I felt bad that things were so crazy I could not get her ready for the day. We still had fun we took lots of crazy hair pictures and she loved it. Good thing kids don't care what they look like all the time. I love my little Kali she is such a great helper and loves me even when I get crazy kids are the best. I love you Kali Jade you are my little sunshine.







4 comments:

Foust Family said...

Nice! Sometimes I wish I could get away with letting my hair look like that for a whole day!! She is still so cute even with crazy hair! And I love the pictures below of the girls together! I am sure they will be best friends forever!!! It was good to see you guys the other night.

Michelle said...

What a cute little girl. I love her crazy hair and big smile!

The Hoveys said...

I only have one little girl and her hair sometimes doesn't get done, either. What's my excuse?

Eric and Jenny said...

Sometimes crazy hair days are the best! She is such a cute girl, both of them are!