A forever Family

Friday, March 27, 2009

Our little Brooklyn is two months old

Our little Brooklyn is growing so fast. She is 2 months old and now weighs 9 pounds 9 oz and is 22 inch long. She so fun to have around the house. The doctor said she is a very strong baby. Kali loves her little sister so much. She loves to sing to her when she crys and trys to make her laugh all the time. I love my little girls they are the best. The other day Brooklyn was crying and when I walked in to get her Kali was in the room singing I am a child of God to her it was so cute.





8 comments:

Michelle said...

What cute little girls you have!

Dennis and Calena said...

How sweet of her to sing to her little sister like that! Little children are so precious!

twede said...

What a cute tutu. Girls are just so much fun:) Also I am setting up a blog for a place to sell my beanies. I'm looking for pictures to post, could I use the one of Brooklyn as newborn. Just let me know, I can take it off your blog. Thanks so much! Hope you guys are doing good.

twede said...

Ha ha ha, I just realized Brooklyn now at 2 months weighs what Amelia did when she was born. Crazy!

Mandy and Lorin said...

Hey! We have that same bassinet! :)

Keri said...

OH SO cute! Have I already said that I think your 2 girls look completely different? I can't tell who looks like who, but they are both really cute.

Prescott Family said...

It looks like Brooklyn has a great big sister. I bet that it is nice. She is getting so big. Cute pictures.

Brittney Ashauer said...

I can't believe I still have not seen that adorable new addition to the family yet, she's a cutie!