A forever Family

Saturday, May 2, 2009

It might be getting a little out of control



So I think my bow making might be getting a little out of control. I have so much fun making them I just cant stop. I always say I am going to sell them and then I never do. My girls have so many. Picture 30 more that I just made yesterday little berets that Brooklyn will use when she has hair. Oh well at least I have a hobby. First it was cutting wood and painting next cards(I have a big box still that I have not used) then bows I cant wait to see what is next.

10 comments:

twede said...

Holy Smokes Girl! They are all very cute!

Foust Family said...

WOW! Next time, invite me over!! They are all super cute!!

The Crowsnest said...

pass some over my way sis!

Eric and Jenny said...

Oh my goodness, you really do have a ton! You should sell them, you are really good at making them, might as well make some money at the same time enjoying yourself.

Melissa said...

Wow! They are all so stinkin' cute. I need you to teach me how to make those.

The Wangsgard's said...

How cute! I would buy those bows. I didn't know you had a 2nd little girl. How fun. YOu really should sell those bows. Then it justifies your habits! haha

Dennis and Calena said...

That is funny and they really are super cute!

Keri said...

WOW! But they are so cute! I have like a tenth of what you have, if that....I love them!

Hunsaker said...

holy moly! that is alot of bowS! I think you have maybe even past my sister up! (and I thought she had alot!) we really need to get together and do crafts sometime! love ya

The Jacksons said...

wow maybe you should sell me some or if you are feeling sweet you can just give them to me! ha ha ha! j/k they are darling.