A forever Family

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Guess who is 1






Yesterday was our little Brookies birthday. She was not a big fan of the eating the cake part. At first she wouldn't even eat the cake so Ryan put her hand in it and she cried for about 10 min. I guess that is what happens when you don't give your kids any sweets until they are 1 they don't know what to do with it. Poor little girl.
This is what she looked like after she eat her cake a wet wipe was all it took to clean her up.
She didn't eat her cake she just played with it.
This is the start of the ten min brake down. She could not believe that her dad got her hand so dirty.


Once the crying stopped we had a very happy baby.

6 comments:

Kelly said...

She is such a cutie! I love her big blue eyes!

Unknown said...

LOL! That's crazy she's one! She's so cute!!!! Cairi was the same way, we had to convince her that it was ok to dig into her cake. You have such cute girls :D!

Keri said...

She's just adorable!!! I can't believe she's one - I don't think I've ever seen her in person....where does the time go?

Eric and Jenny said...

SHe's so cute, I can't believe she is already one, that year went by fast! My boys both screamed through there first cake experience too, I would just love one child to really go after it and make a huge mess. Or maybe not, that would take forever to clean up!

Alli said...

she's SO cute! long pretty eyelashes. Samantha cried when we stuck her hand in the cake too...:D

AshlieM said...

So cute! I hope that she had a great birthday! Ty didn't like his cake all that much either.