A forever Family

Saturday, March 6, 2010

7 amazing years



7 years ago today I married the man of my dreams. I am the luckiest girl ever. Me and Ryan dated for a year in a half then on march 6 2003 got married it was such a great day. The very best part of that day was that I knew I would be spending the rest of my life with my very best friend. I love my Ry with all my heart and I am so lucky to have such a wonderful amazing man in my life. Thanks for everything Ry I love you. Happy anniversary.


6 comments:

Keri said...

Happy Anniversary! Me and Austin are in two days - I forgot we got married two days apart and had the same photographer!

The Steele family said...

I know we were cool

Dennis and Calena said...

Happy Anniversary! Those pictures of you two are adorable!

Eric and Jenny said...

Happy Anniversary to you both!

I love that I knew you when you guys were dating, I was dating Eric at the time. I remember us sitting for hours at America First chatting about getting married and such.

Hope you had a great day!

Foust Family said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys did something fun to celebrate!

AshlieM said...

Congrats on 7 years, wow that really seems like a long time! You guys are such a cute couple, and we love that we are friends with you guys!