A forever Family

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Oh Smiths how I love your good deals

Today I went to Smiths to get a bagel and I came home with all of this:) The best part about it is I only spent $20 dollars this is what I got.

6 two pack giant Charleston chew candy bars.
3 bagels
1 roll of parchment paper
3 two pk spider man sticky notes
2 after shave lotions
2 Hannah Montana fuzzy art boards
1 pk mini scented high lighters
3 two pk scrubbers
6 cans of Noxzema hair minimizing shaving gel
3 White tea and ginger hand soap
2 boxes of Welch's 40 count fruit snacks
How great is that I love days like this. I truly am a deal lover so thank you again Smiths for your amazing mark downs:)

4 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Love it!

I really love your Spiderman notecards, are your girls fans? If so they would get along well with my boys.

The Steele family said...

My Kal likes spiderman but they are for a little boys birthday gift I hope he likes spiderman I didn't really ask

Alli said...

impressive!

Cheaper Than Therapy - Writing said...

We just bought 140 bottles of powerade at Smith's! We go through so much of it camping, hiking, & fishing in the summer. It was only 25 cents a bottle!!!!