A forever Family

Sunday, August 1, 2010

My new projects

So I have been looking for a way to make my town home feel a little more like a home. I found some fun thing I could do on some blogs and went to work. The picture above is what my knife holder looked like before.
This is after nice and black to fit in with my new black holders I got at DI for 4 dollars. All 3 holders I got for $4.00. So much better:)
This is what I had in my bathroom to hold the tp. Nice but not what what I wanted so I took A trip to the DI and found?????????????
This it was green and not so cute. I got some black spray paint and now I love it. Who knew you cute make a tp holder out of a old wine rack. I love it it makes my bathroom look so much nicer.

3 comments:

AshlieM said...

Really creative! I really love the new tp holder! We need to do another craft day, and have a craft besides bows! I went a little bow crazy for awhile. We should make something for our house. Anyway we were thinking of going to Lagoon. You guys have season passes don't you? Maybe we could meet you guys there one weekend?!

The Steele family said...

that would be fun to do a craft day. And ya not bows I have no more room in my house. Yes we have season passes to lagoon just let us know when you want to go

The Jacksons said...

That is really cute Kris