A forever Family

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

High school tag

High School Stories


1. Did you date someone from your high school?: I dated lots of people from my high school and some from other schools.But I married someone who went to Davis High.
2. What kind of car did you drive?: A red Sun dance aka a crap car.
3. What is your most embarrassing moment in high school?: I had a lot of embarrassing moments.
4. Were you a party animal?: No.
5. Were you considered a flirt?: yes
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?: Yes in choir my Jr and Sr year I loved it so much.
7. Were you a nerd?: Probably
8. Were you on any varsity teams?: No.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? : no.
10. Can you still sing the fight song? : yes.
11. Who were your favorite teachers?: Coach Cook. And Mr Conk he always made me laugh.
12. Where did you sit during lunch?: At home, in a friends car or in the very back of the lunch room by Mrs Anderson math room.
13. School Mascot?: Lancer/ Ruban
14. Did you go to homecoming and with who?: Yes with Jimmy Mason and Todd Ricks
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you?: Yes, But there is some things I would do differently.
16. What do you remember most about graduation?: That it was so long.
17. Where did you go senior skip day?: To a store by Walmart and to Jason Johnsons house with all of our friends.
18. Have you gained weight since then?: Yes.
19. Who was your prom date?: Kip Neilson and Mike Higgs Bryce Drescher
20. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion?: Yes.I would like to I think it would be kind of fun.
21. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself?: So much advice I would give myself now. Mostly work hared and have fun and be nice to everyone.
If you read this your tagged. Good luck!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Job following through with the tag!

Eric and Jenny said...

I like this tag, funny I just barely did it myself on my blog. I can't remember did you go to Layton? My brother in law went to Layton Souli Phongsavath, did you know him?