A forever Family

Friday, September 26, 2008

The Doctors

So I know some of you are wondering about my doctor’s appointment I was going to have yesterday. I t didn’t happen. Ten minutes before I was going to leave my house to go they called me and asked when I was going to set up my big ultrasound appointment. I called them thinking the same thing you all are thinking I already did a month ago I am coming today. Let’s just say the receptionist made a mistake and just put it as a normal appointment with the doctor. I was so sad. I was so ready to find out what my baby was. So now I have to wait until next Wednesday so there will be an up date next week. If my baby wants to show it’s self.

7 comments:

Dennis and Calena said...

That would be so frustrating! That's exciting you get to find out so soon though.

Mandy and Lorin said...

That is pretty much what happened to me. They changed my appointment twice before I actually got to go in. And then when I went in, they didn't want to do the ultrasound that day, and scheduled it for a week later. So I feel ya! I hope you week goes by fast!

Eric and Jenny said...

Oh that's got to be so dissapointing, I would just die. Hopefully next week the baby cooperates with you. I guess it's good you only have one more week to wait, though I am sure it will seem like longer. You must be so excited!

AshlieM said...

Sad I kept checking your blog to see if you guys had found out. That would be very disappointing. On the bright side Wednesday will be here sooner than you think! I had to wait about 3 weeks longer for mine, IO think I was 24 weeks, but the were booked! I am excited to find out!

twede said...

Bummer!! Like everyone else said, Wednesday will be here soon. At least you don't have to wait another month or something. So that's cool, they can fit you in so soon. I guess I'll just have to check back then to see if it's little Brooklynn or Kayden! Good luck!

Keri said...

Oh dang! I hate it!

JoDee said...

Oh yuck ... I know how it is to have to wait to find out - I just got done with mine! Good luck when the time comes!