A forever Family

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Thank you mark downs and coupons


Why I love Mark downs and coupons

So you all know that I love my coupons but I want to tell you my good deal of the week. Yesterday I was at smiths and they had some things marked down this is what I got.
1. 6 bottles of Sun silk shampoo and conditioner
2. 3 bottles of dove shampoo and conditioner.
3. 1 bag of chocolates

Now for how much I spent this is what makes me so happy. For all of that I spent DRUM ROLL PLEASE.Only $ 1.40 that’s write $1.40 not on each when but all together I love coupons.

9 comments:

AshlieM said...

Wow! That's amazing! Where do you get all of your coupons? I am trying to use coupons more, but I never do that good

Dennis and Calena said...

Nice going! I love scoring a good deal, and that was an awesome one!

Eric and Jenny said...

You so make me laugh with your coupons, why can't I get as motivated to use them? Come and teach me a thing or two, they just make me stressed out. I think your most important buy there was the chocolate, way to go!

Kelly said...

let me know where to buy those coupons please!! I love sunsilk.

Alyssa and Co. said...

Are you a Grocery Game girl? I think that's fabulous. I hope all is well with you.

The Steele family said...

I get all my coupons in the Sunday paper. I save them all until there is a deal like the one I got. Smiths and Albertsons always have really good mark downs in the back of there store

Sherri said...

Good Job!!!! I am so proud of you!!! Anyone that wants to learn about great ways to save money should go to www.pinchingyourpennies.com

Michelle said...

Wow! That's immpressive!

twede said...

Very cool! I should do more of that!
But what I really want to know...boy or girl??? Today was the day, wasn't it! Look forward to hearing! Hope everything is good!