A forever Family

Friday, December 26, 2008

Our growing baby

I just thought I would post a post and show how little Brooklyn is growing. This first picture is at 5 1/2 months along. Sorry about the missing head.

This picture is at 6 1/2 months along
This is at 7 1/2 months along
And this picture was taken today at 8 1/2 months along. I Have 6 weeks left and I can't wait to see my cute little Brooklyn. I have gained 5 pounds in 8 1/2 months and have gone down a pant size and little Brooky is doing so good.

5 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

You only have six weeks left! Wow that went by so fast, you look so great you lucky girl. I hope you had a merry Christmas!

AshlieM said...

You look cute! Where have you guys been? We really need to get together and have a girls night before the baby comes. I am excited for you

Michelle said...

Are you serious! You're that far along! Wow, time flies!! Your LITTLE belly looks great! I can't believe you've only gained 5 pounds!! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy :)

Erika said...

Congrats! you are doing great and look great! Thanks for taking care of Kayleigh every week in nursery.

Tiffany said...

That is awesome! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. I can't wait to see you at GNO!