A forever Family

Friday, December 12, 2008

My poor little girl.

After 3 lonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg lonnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg nights lots of fevers and trowing up my little princess if doing a lot better. Three days ago Kali walk up and was just fine ate her breakfast and was watching her favorite show HIGH5 laughing and dancing . I went in to take a shower and when I got out to come and check on her she was curled up on her pillow in a ball saying her tummy hurt. At first I thought oh it is nothing. A couple of minutes later she was shaking, crying, she was as white as a ghost and acting very strange. I just held her in my arms and was trying to get her to say something to me so I could make sure she was ok. Kali would say one word then put her head back down and be out. I was so scared she has been sick a lot but has never acted like this. Finally a half hour later the shaking stoped and she just started trowing up. Then the fevers came that went on the whole day. The next two days she had really bad high fevers and didn't want to drink anything. I am very glad to say that tonight she is doing a lot better and is eating and drinking. My poor little girl gets sick all the time this is her 4th time in six weeks. If anyone knows what I can do to help her not get sick all the time please let me know. She has had chicken pocks, trush, rotor viris, and is always getting everything and anything everyone else has. Poor little girl.............


11 comments:

The Hoveys said...

You should have her checked for allergies. Sometimes people who have allergies tend to have weak immune systems. My husband has really bad allergies and he gets sick quite often. Not as bad as Kali, but it's a thought. Hope all goes well!

twede said...

It's never fun when your baby is sick. I'm glad she is doing better, and I hope she stays that way!

AshlieM said...

I am sorry that it so sad. I would ask your doc, maybe he would have some good suggestions. i think that some kids just get sick more often than others. Vitamins always boost immune systems.

Unknown said...

I've heard giving them 1/4 of a vitamin C pill helps

Eric and Jenny said...

I was thinking maybe something to do with allergies too, I have also heard of allergies being related to low immune systems. Also this is probably really stupid and you probably already do this but I have finally started giving my kids vitamins this year and knock on wood they have not been sick at all this whole season I keep thinking they must be doing something good.

Michelle said...

Poor little Kali :( how sad! I'm glad she's feeling better! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry she was sick with the flu bug. That's never fun. We had it a few weeks ago and hope we don't get it back. Hopefully Kali can stay well through Christmas! We'll keep our fingers crossed!

stames_wiltz said...

Kids are going to get sick. The way your immune system works is whenever a foreign cell (sick bug) enters the body will attack or reject it. But if the FC (foreign Cell) fights back and or attatches to the Host (White Blood cell) and or can multiply fast then you body needs to learn how to combat it. That is when you get sick. BUT!!!! when your body learns the way to fight a certain FC (foreign cell) then the chances of you getting sick lessen.

Booster shots or say polio shots are shots of dead or dying FC's so to keep your bodies awareness hightened towards that particular sickness. That way you don't get sick.

Kids get sick more than adults because they haven't built up the immune efficiency like we have. That comes with time. Stay at home kids get sick more later in life than daycare kids do. Plainly because Daycare kids are around more kids and so they get sick more.

Nothing special you can do but just take care of it as it comes along. I am glad she is feeling better.

Sherri said...

Oh that's so sad! I know how it is to have one that gets sick easily!! Mic has been doing pretty good -- I had to take C-Man to Wee Care today -- I went thinking he had an ear infection of something simple like that --- NOPE it's RSV!

Erika said...

Oh poor thing! Sick kids are the worst!

Keri said...

I'm so so sorry! Poor thing. Do you give her a daily multi-vitamin. That might help. Or some pro-biotics (at the health food store). I'm so sorry! Let me know if you need dinners or anything - SERIOUSLY!