A forever Family

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Brooklyn will be with us soon

So I went to the Doctors today and I was still at a 4 and 80% thinned but he said they are still going to start me. So the new date that Brooklyn will be coming is the 27th next Tuesday. The doctor said he knows it is 2 1/2 weeks early but he does not want to take any chances. My blood pressure was a little high and I have strep B so he wants to make sure I get the shots that I need before the baby comes. He says I have to stay down and take it easy so this time that is what I am going to do.

8 comments:

Foust Family said...

Wow, that is crazy!! Make sure you take it VERY easy! Good luck with everything. So when are you going to be moving? Let me know what you need help with. Take care.

AshlieM said...

Wow! That is so soon. Good luck with everything and call if you need anything.

Eric and Jenny said...

That's just a week away, how exciting! I was induced with Lance three weeks early and he was just fine. Good luck I hope all goes well, I can't wait to see pictures of her.

twede said...

Take it easy! Hopefully, you have a lot of help with the move, so you don't have to move a finger! I hope it will go smoothly and you can get somewhat settled before next Tuesday!

Michelle said...

Good luck with everything! Can't wait to see little Brooklyn! :)

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

Congrats Kristyn, that is great news! Take is easy and enjoy life just chillin and having the best excuse ever!! Good luck when the day comes!

Prescott Family said...

I hope everything goes well. Take care of yourself. I am excited for you. I can't wait to see pictures of your cute baby.

Sherri said...

How exciting!!! Did you get moved?