A forever Family

Thursday, January 22, 2009

My cute little Kali

The other day when we went to my doctors appointment Kali said something that was so cute. She turned to me and said this.

Kali: Mom I want Brookie to come.
Me: you do she will be coming soon
Kali: But I am scared
Me: Why are you scared?
Kali: I just scared
Me: You don't need too be scared everything will be ok.
Kali: I want Brookie to come mom I just scared.

I walked over to her and put my arms around her and gave her a big hug. Kali knows something is happening and it has been scaring her. She is always hanging onto mom holding my hand and she never goes to far from me. I love her she is the cutest little girl ever.

4 comments:

AshlieM said...

That's so sweet! Kali is going to be a great big sister! Good luck with everything.

twede said...

She's so cute! She will make such a good wife to Brennan and a future mom to my grandkids:)

Unknown said...

Awww little girls are the best! Now you're going to have TWO best friends :D

Keri said...

Oh that's so SWEET!!!