A forever Family

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

One sick mom and Two sick kids = not a fun day

On Sunday both of my girls got sick. They both have colds so we stayed home from church to take care of them. Sunday night I told Ryan that I felt kind of sick but thought it was something I eat. Monday morning came around and I was so sick with the stomach flu it was not fun. My mom came over and helped me a lot of the day because I couldn't even stand. I think there should be a rule moms can not get sick the same time as there kids it is to hard. Kali was so cute even though Kali was sick on Sunday she wanted to go to church so bad she told us she was ok and wanted to go play with her friend. When Ryan left she sat at the door and cred she loves going to church it was so cute.


These are just some fun pictures that I took of Kali and Brooklyn. Kali wanted to go out side and play but could not because she was sick so we had a in door snow day.




3 comments:

Alli said...

all of you were sick? how awful, i hope everyone is feeling better!

AshlieM said...

That stinks. Ty and I just got over the stomach flu at the same time. Benj had to stay home because i was so sick and so was TY. You're right babies and moms shouldn't be sick at the same time! It's no fun

Prescott Family said...

I agree with you, moms should not get sick when their kids do. I think I would even say that we should not get sick at all because when we are sick we still have to be the mom. It is really hard sometimes. I am sorry that you guys got sick. I hope you are feeling better. Cute pictures also. Your baby looks so different already.