A forever Family

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pictures of Brookly and Kalis new hair style

Here is Kali's fun new hair style. I really like her hair this way so I had to post some pictures.

Kali was so sad at me when I tried to take the pictures of her hair so I got a picture of that to.
Here are some cute pictures of our little Brookie. I feel so bad she is only 1 1/2 months old and she has had a cold and last night she got the stomach flu. There is nothing that could brake a moms heart more then seeing her little baby trowing up all over. I felt so bad it is because of me she got it. We are just crossing our figures that Kali does not get it.



7 comments:

Alli said...

she's beautiful. she already looks so much different from when i saw her!

Jenny said...

oh how I miss fixing Madi's hair in cute little pig tails!! She is darling!!

AshlieM said...

I am so sorry we have the stomach flu too. She is so little, it's sad she has been so sick. Ty is STILL sick with it, now he has bad diarrhea.Just keep her hydrated, that's what the doc has told us.

twede said...

Kali's bows are darling. You always make the cutest bows for her. Hopefully my Amelia will have hair someday to do cute things like that. I can't believe how much Brooklyn has grown up since I saw you last month. She is beautiful!

Tim & Angela Garfield said...

they are freaking cute kris! You need to teach me how to make the bows...they are cute

Eric and Jenny said...

They are both so cute, great job on the hairdo's! Poor baby there is nothing sadder than a newborn who is so sick, just doesn't seem right they are too precious and innocent for that nonsense.

Dennis and Calena said...

I'm so sorry she is sick! Tavin had a massive cold when he was 3 weeks old and it really is awful! They should have to be sick before they can breath out of their mouth and nose, that's what I think!